I’m still in a state of shock that I finally have my Poseidon on my thigh. He is so incredibly beautiful! I love him so much!
if you’re considering sending anon hate
- here is a website for you to calm yourself down
- here is a website to donate free food to an animal shelter by clicking a button
- here is a way to make your own tea
- here is a way to make homemade lotion bars
- here is a way to make bracelets
- here is a way to make book necklaces
- here is a way to make a blanket nest
hopefully these things will calm you down enough for you to realise that sending hate to people isn’t a good thing at all
The Blue Pond in Hokkaido Changes Colors Depending on the Weather
“The Most Beautiful Pond In The World!”
According to the photographer Ken Shiraishi, who made a pilgrimage up to Northern Japan last month to take these shots, the water contains a high degree of aluminum hydroxide, which reflects blue light – a phenomenon responsible for our lovely blue skies. Shiraishi spent several days up there photographing the pond in various light.